Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane!!!

So it's Friday night and I'm still getting ready for my trip to Japan. I leave tomorrow morning for San Francisco in which I will then meet up with 159 other teachers...I'm pretty sure I'm one of the youngest teachers on board so this should be very interesting!

After a long day of errands, packing, and just a little bit of fun I'm ready to leave on a jet plane...I'm ready see a part of the world I've never been to...I'm ready to experience things I've never experienced! Most of all I'm ready to have fun!

My host city is Tanabe, Japan which is known for it's hot springs!

I'm will try my best to update you guys at least 1-2 times a week if not more as well as add some pics! I'll return to Kona on the 26th of June but don't plan to see me until a few days later depending on how jet lagged I'll be! Peace Out!

2 comments:

pshells said...

Have a really great trip! hey when you get back ... do not go to sleep until it is bedtime ... or it will take weeks to get back to normal ... key day we'll def miss you.

mbubik said...

We are praying for you!